
I have always wonder why I breath, why I live, why am I doing here, what does the future hold, what does it want from me... But never in my life have I felt this lost, this empty, this alone....
And you... :(
Seems a bit crazy just to say this, but, I just can't find any answer. The questions that I lay before me are all but riddles that I struggle to answer.
Why does life seem this way to me? Why do I make these shit decisions?
Why is my life this strange? Why do I have to have these days, where anything seems to weigh more than 10000 tons?
So many questions, stupid ones at that, that will never have answers... A sage once said: "The day you answer all your questions you'll lose what to fight for" Seems I have to fight for a long time yet...but I'm already so tired....
Can you help?
Guess not...

Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário